This charming table combines the character and uniqueness of reclaimed wood with the stability and longevity of steel, meaning that you'll enjoy a vibrant dining experience in your kitchen or dining room for years to come.
'Eating in is the new eating out', as they say, and this table is a pleasure to sit at, not only during a meal but also for relaxing at and socialising long in to the evening.
Matching dining chairs or dining benches are available separately and, if you're keen on the look but need a little bit more surface area, a larger version is available within the range.
- Eco-friendly reclaimed wood salvaged from old Indian buildings
- Each unique piece hand-finished by skilled craftsmen
- Sturdy steel outer frames, providing structural rigidity
- Solid iron handles
- Wood finished with a protective and resilient satin lacquer
Despite the challenging current environment, we are endevouring to maintain a high level of service to all of our customers. However, please note that until further notice:
- In the interests of our customers' and delivery persons' wellbeing, deliveries will only be made to the front door of your property and delivery persons will not be able to enter your home.
- Deliveries may take a few days longer than the standard 10 working days.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us as we're always very happy to help.
Delivery is free of charge throughout mainland UK and is usually within 10 working days. When your items are ready for dispatch we'll be in touch with you to arrange a convenient delivery date and time.
If you change your mind after receiving your furniture it's not a problem - by shopping with us you have the complete peace of mind of easy, no quibble returns. Simply contact us within 14 days of delivery and we'll happily arrange collection and a full refund for you.
If you have any queries, our FAQs page may be able to assist you. Alternatively, you can contact us here and we're always happy to help.