This quirky cabinet is perfect if you're looking to break from the norm in your living or dining area.
The first remit of any sideboard is to provide storage space and although this unit is relatively compact it makes excellent use of the space. Two large drawers are great for storing cutlery or all manner of other items. Meanwhile, down below, double doors open up to provide a total of four compartments, split across two levels.
This is a strong, robust unit that's built to last and so you'll be able to confidently stack plenty of plates and serving dishes.
Supplied fully assembled.
- 100% reclaimed wood
- Eco-friendly timber sourced from old Indonesian fishing boats
- Quirky and colourful flecks of paint from the original vessels make each piece truly unique
- Brushed steel or cast iron frames and handles, for strong and highly durable furniture
Despite the challenging current environment, we are endevouring to maintain a high level of service to all of our customers. However, please note that until further notice:
- In the interests of our customers' and delivery persons' wellbeing, deliveries will only be made to the front of the property and delivery persons will not be able to enter your home.
- Deliveries may take a few days longer than the standard 10 working days.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us as we're always very happy to help.
Delivery is free of charge throughout mainland UK and is usually within 10 working days. When your items are ready for dispatch we'll be in touch with you to arrange a convenient delivery date and time.
If you change your mind after receiving your furniture it's not a problem - by shopping with us you have the complete peace of mind of easy, no quibble returns. Simply contact us within 14 days of delivery and we'll happily arrange collection and a full refund for you.
If you have any queries, our FAQs page may be able to assist you. Alternatively, you can contact us here and we're always happy to help.