This mahogany dresser / display cabinet offers a tremendous amount to any traditionally-styled living room or kitchen dining area. Its majestic appearance is complemented by a very generous degree of storage capacity, both in the upper and lower parts of the unit.
Storing crockery and the like couldn't be easier, thanks to the large central cupboard at the bottom of the cabinet. The amount and the dimensions of what you wish to store in there may of course vary over time and, for this reason, the height of the internal shelf is adjustable. It can also be removed all together, if desired.
Six handy drawers flank the middle cupboard area, not only providing plenty of room for cutlery but also storage for the array of small, miscellaneous household items that would otherwise clutter the home.
With the lower half of the unit taking care of storing items away discretely, the top half is designed to showcase favourite ornaments, fine china, treasured family photographs and anything else that you hold dear. It can also serve a practical purpose, by partly acting as a drinks cabinet.
The three shelves in this top section have fixed positions and sit behind impressively glazed front and side panels.
The unit is delivered as two fully assembled pieces and the top is then secured to the bottom with fittings, which are provided. Due to the height of the cabinet, as a safety precaution we recommend that it is affixed to a wall.
View the Laddingford Range >
• Handcrafted from solid mahogany
• High quality craftsmanship throughout
• Dovetailed joint drawers, for extra strength
• Antiqued brass bow and tear drop handles
• Hand-carved fluted sides and decorative back panelling
• Nylon feet, to protect carpets and other flooring surfaces
• Environmentally friendly – wood sourced from sustainable, managed plantations
• Finished with a premium, medium-gloss lacquer, helping to protect from scratches whilst also enhancing the natural beauty of the wood
Despite the challenging current environment, we are endevouring to maintain a high level of service to all of our customers. However, please note that until further notice:
- In the interests of our customers' and delivery persons' wellbeing, deliveries will only be made to the front door of your property and delivery persons will not be able to enter your home.
- Deliveries may take a few days longer than the standard 10 working days.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us as we're always very happy to help.
If you change your mind after receiving your furniture it's not a problem - by shopping with us you have the complete peace of mind of easy, no quibble returns. Simply contact us within 14 days of delivery and we'll happily arrange collection and a full refund for you.