Ideal for any traditional living room, dining area or home office, this large mahogany bookcase offers sophisticated elegance wherever it is placed.
This grand and sturdy bookcase will certainly help you to efficiently use vertical space within the room. One of its key merits is that it has five removable and height-adjustable shelves. This not only provides tremendous capacity for storage but also offers an excellent degree of flexibility in terms of what is housed on the shelves. In fact, your storage needs may change over time - where once there were tall folders you may wish in future to store a greater number of smaller books, or perhaps some decorative items. This unit can adapt to your needs.
As a final touch, the bookcase's feet are even capped with nylon, which will help protect the floor underneath.
Like most of the Laddingford range, this piece is delivered fully assembled but, as a safety precaution, we always recommend that tall units such as these are affixed to a wall.
• Handcrafted from solid mahogany
• High quality craftsmanship throughout
• Dovetailed joint drawers, for extra strength
• Antiqued brass bow and tear drop handles
• Hand-carved fluted sides and decorative back panelling
• Nylon feet, to protect carpets and other flooring surfaces
• Environmentally friendly – wood sourced from sustainable, managed plantations
• Finished with a premium, medium-gloss lacquer, helping to protect from scratches whilst also enhancing the natural beauty of the wood
To avoid disappointment, please note that the order deadline for guaranteed pre-Christmas delivery is Monday 25th November.
Delivery is free of charge throughout mainland UK. Unless otherwise stated in the product description, delivery is usually within 5 to 10 working days.
If you change your mind it's not a problem - by shopping with us you have the complete peace of mind of easy, no quibble returns. Simply contact us within 14 days of delivery and we'll happily arrange collection and a full refund for you.