When shoes aren't on your feet it doesn't necessarily have to mean that they're lining the walls of your hallway. This is especially the case when you have shoes that you seldom wear - why should they sit there for weeks on end, making the place look untidy and yet hardly being used?
Fear not, for a solution is at hand. The mahogany shoe cabinet featured here is a perfect demonstration of how you can organise your footwear in a neat and tidy fashion within any reception area of your home, or indeed any other room where you're happy to store your shoes.
This impressive cupboard features a set of double doors with antiqued brass drop handles. The doors open to reveal four generous shelves, with capacity for up to twelve pairs of shoes.
No assembly is required.
• Handcrafted from solid mahogany
• High quality craftsmanship throughout
• Dovetailed joint drawers, for extra strength
• Antiqued brass bow and tear drop handles
• Hand-carved fluted sides and decorative back panelling
• Nylon feet, to protect carpets and other flooring surfaces
• Environmentally friendly – wood sourced from sustainable, managed plantations
• Finished with a premium, medium-gloss lacquer, helping to protect from scratches whilst also enhancing the natural beauty of the wood
To avoid disappointment, please note that the order deadline for guaranteed pre-Christmas delivery is Monday 25th November.
Delivery is free of charge throughout mainland UK and is usually within 10 to 15 working days. When your items are ready for dispatch we'll be in touch with you to arrange a convenient delivery date and time.
If you change your mind it's not a problem - by shopping with us you have the complete peace of mind of easy, no quibble returns. Simply contact us within 14 days of delivery and we'll happily arrange collection and a full refund for you.