Televisions are a focal point within many living rooms and so the unit that they sit upon also draws the eye. This superb mahogany TV cabinet will take pride of place, providing an impressive-looking and sturdily-built stand.
The unit is large and sturdy enough to hold any widescreen television up to 72 inches wide. Whilst most of us don't have a screen as large as this, the extra space does afford the ability to place other items on the surface - for example, picture frames or remote controls.
Even in these modern times of digital downloads and streaming, most households have a collection of DVDs that they wish to keep, although storing them can be a challenge. However, this cabinet has the answer, with two large drawers which each have the capacity to hold approximately 40 DVD cases.
As you can see, there are also four smaller drawers and it's fair to say that very few TV cabinets have as many storage possibilities as this particular unit. For this reason you may find that you no longer also need a coffee table or a small console table for storing items, which will certainly help in terms of space efficiency within your living room.
Finally, the middle shelves are designed to fit mostly all media boxes, and pre-drilled holes at the rear mean that cables are kept tidily out of sight, running discretely to the aerial and plug sockets on the wall.
No assembly is required.
• Handcrafted from solid mahogany
• High quality craftsmanship throughout
• Dovetailed joint drawers, for extra strength
• Antiqued brass bow and tear drop handles
• Hand-carved fluted sides and decorative back panelling
• Nylon feet, to protect carpets and other flooring surfaces
• Environmentally friendly – wood sourced from sustainable, managed plantations
• Finished with a premium, medium-gloss lacquer, helping to protect from scratches whilst also enhancing the natural beauty of the wood
Despite the challenging current environment, we are endevouring to maintain a high level of service to all of our customers. However, please note that until further notice:
- In the interests of our customers' and delivery persons' wellbeing, deliveries will only be made to the front of the property and delivery persons will not be able to enter your home.
- Deliveries may take a few days longer than the standard 10 working days.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us as we're always very happy to help.
If you change your mind after receiving your furniture it's not a problem - by shopping with us you have the complete peace of mind of easy, no quibble returns. Simply contact us within 14 days of delivery and we'll happily arrange collection and a full refund for you.