This delightful table is ideal if you’re looking for the quality associated with solid oak but you’re relatively limited in terms of space.
It’s a particularly popular choice in kitchen-diners and indeed flats where, if desired, it can be placed against a wall, for maximum space efficiency. The table can either serve as a spacious option for two or can also accommodate four people.
A table that’s very much designed to last, the satin lacquer finish helps to protect the surface from everyday scratches and stains.
Only minor assembly is required - the legs simply need bolting on.
- Made by skilled craftsmen, using the highest grade of solid oak throughout
- No veneers
- Hardwood backs and side panel detailing
- Brushed steel handles and dovetailed joints on both the front and rear of all drawers
- Highly resilient satin lacquer, for a natural, hard-wearing protective finish
Despite the challenging current environment, we are endevouring to maintain a high level of service to all of our customers. However, please note that until further notice:
- In the interests of our customers' and delivery persons' wellbeing, deliveries will only be made to the front of the property and delivery persons will not be able to enter your home.
- Deliveries may take a few days longer than the standard 10 working days.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us as we're always very happy to help.
Delivery is free of charge throughout mainland UK and is usually within 10 working days. When your items are ready for dispatch we'll be in touch with you to arrange a convenient delivery date and time.
If you change your mind after receiving your furniture it's not a problem - by shopping with us you have the complete peace of mind of easy, no quibble returns. Simply contact us within 14 days of delivery and we'll happily arrange collection and a full refund for you.
If you have any queries, our FAQs page may be able to assist you. Alternatively, you can contact us here and we're always happy to help.