Providing a wonderful contrast to the modern television that will sit on top, this rustic style cabinet will add tremendous character to any living room.
The unit is hand-painted in ivory white and features distressed markings all over, which add to the authentic look and feel of the reclaimed pine wood. Two centre shelves provide room for satellite boxes, games consoles and such like. At either end of the unit, cupboards – with removable middle shelves – enable you to house plenty of DVDs. Meanwhile, the bottom drawer affords even more storage space – never again will you misplace the remote controls.
As the cabinet is 120 cm wide, it is more than capable of taking widescreen TVs up to 50", with over-hang.
Delivered fully assembled.
- High quality rustic style range, made by skilled craftsmen
- Each item uniquely handcrafted from reclaimed pine wood
- Chunky driftwood tops
- Careful hand-distressing
- Hand-painted ivory-white bases
- Dovetailed joints on drawers and antiqued, bronze effect handles
Despite the challenging current environment, we are endevouring to maintain a high level of service to all of our customers. However, please note that until further notice:
- In the interests of our customers' and delivery persons' wellbeing, deliveries will only be made to the front of the property and delivery persons will not be able to enter your home.
- Deliveries may take a few days longer than the standard 10 working days.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us as we're always very happy to help.
Delivery is free of charge throughout mainland UK and is usually within 10 working days. When your items are ready for dispatch we'll be in touch with you to arrange a convenient delivery date and time.
If you change your mind after receiving your furniture it's not a problem - by shopping with us you have the complete peace of mind of easy, no quibble returns. Simply contact us within 14 days of delivery and we'll happily arrange collection and a full refund for you.
If you have any queries, our FAQs page may be able to assist you. Alternatively, you can contact us here and we're always happy to help.