The smallest of all items within the Asia range but certainly the perfect accompaniment to some of the larger pieces of furniture, this colourful and versatile reclaimed wood nest of tables is ideal for multi-purpose use.
Whether you need somewhere to rest that large glass of wine after a hard day at the office, or some tables which can be quickly and easily pulled out when friends pop in for a coffee, this nest can certainly meet those needs, and more.
Sets of tables such as these are certainly very useful for all sorts of purposes within living areas and their relatively small sizes mean that they can live quite discretely in the corner of a room when not in use.
Delivered fully assembled.
View the Asia Range >
View Similar Items >
- Large Table: H49 x W60 x D42 cm
- Medium Table: H41 x W45 x D42 cm
- Small Table: H33 x W30 x D42 cm
- Eco-friendly reclaimed wood salvaged from old Indian buildings
- Each unique piece hand-finished by skilled craftsmen
- Sturdy steel outer frames, providing structural rigidity
- Solid iron handles
- Wood finished with a protective and resilient satin lacquer
Despite the challenging current environment, we are endevouring to maintain a high level of service to all of our customers. However, please note that until further notice:
- In the interests of our customers' and delivery persons' wellbeing, deliveries will only be made to the front door of your property and delivery persons will not be able to enter your home.
- Deliveries may take a few days longer than the standard 10 working days.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us as we're always very happy to help.
Delivery is free of charge throughout mainland UK and is usually within 10 working days. When your items are ready for dispatch we'll be in touch with you to arrange a convenient delivery date and time.
If you change your mind after receiving your furniture it's not a problem - by shopping with us you have the complete peace of mind of easy, no quibble returns. Simply contact us within 14 days of delivery and we'll happily arrange collection and a full refund for you.
If you have any queries, our FAQs page may be able to assist you. Alternatively, you can contact us here and we're always happy to help.