A small but well-loved collection of books deserves a fitting home.
From those novels that you pledge to read again (and again) one day, to the cookbooks that are thumbed through most weekends, devoting some shelving in your home to books is always important, and this is where a delightful solid oak bookcase such as this one can play a part.
It might be small but what it lacks in size it certainly makes up for in sturdiness - it's ready and waiting for all of those heavy, hardback books. One strong, fixed shelf divides the unit and allows you to pile on tomes to your heart's content.
No assembly is required.
- H80 x W100 x D31 cm
- Lower shelf dimensions: H35 x W89 x D28 cm
- Upper shelf dimensions: H32 x W89 x D28 cm
- Made by skilled craftsmen, using the highest grade of solid light oak throughout
- No veneers
- Hardwood backs and side panel detailing
- Brushed steel handles and dovetailed joints on both the front and rear of all drawers
- Highly resilient satin lacquer, for a natural, hard-wearing protective finish
Please note that, due to the current Covid-19 situation, deliveries may take a few days longer than the standard 10 working days.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us as we're always very happy to help.
Delivery is free of charge throughout mainland UK and is usually within 10 working days. When your items are ready for dispatch we'll be in touch with you to arrange a convenient delivery date and time.
If you change your mind after receiving your furniture it's not a problem - by shopping with us you have the complete peace of mind of easy, no quibble returns. Simply contact us within 14 days of delivery and we'll happily arrange collection and a full refund for you.
If you have any queries, our FAQs page may be able to assist you. Alternatively, you can contact us here and we're always happy to help.