Few coffee tables have as much of a backstory as this one, thanks to the 150 years old reclaimed Indian wood.
This well-proportioned table looks great in any living room and is also very much built for purpose, providing the perfect place to position your meal and a well-earned glass of wine upon at the end of a long day. The distressed timber also means that you don’t need to worry about protecting the surface with place mats and coasters.
With a steel outer frame, the under shelf is strong and sturdy enough to house as many magazines and books as you like.
Some minor assembly is required - all necessary tools, instructions and parts are included.
- Eco-friendly reclaimed wood salvaged from old Indian buildings
- Each unique piece hand-finished by skilled craftsmen
- Sturdy steel outer frames, providing structural rigidity
- Solid iron handles
- Wood finished with a protective and resilient satin lacquer
Despite the challenging current environment, we are endevouring to maintain a high level of service to all of our customers. However, please note that until further notice:
- In the interests of our customers' and delivery persons' wellbeing, deliveries will only be made to the front of the property and delivery persons will not be able to enter your home.
- Deliveries may take a few days longer than the standard 10 working days.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us as we're always very happy to help.
Delivery is free of charge throughout mainland UK and is usually within 10 working days. When your items are ready for dispatch we'll be in touch with you to arrange a convenient delivery date and time.
If you change your mind after receiving your furniture it's not a problem - by shopping with us you have the complete peace of mind of easy, no quibble returns. Simply contact us within 14 days of delivery and we'll happily arrange collection and a full refund for you.
If you have any queries, our FAQs page may be able to assist you. Alternatively, you can contact us here and we're always happy to help.