This side table is incredibly versatile and so can have lots of different uses around your home. Most commonly it’s positioned at the end of an armchair or sofa in a living area, but it can also nestle in to a darker corner of a room, for a lamp to then sit and throw some light on. It can even act as a relatively large bedside table.
The top surface is a great spot to rest a drink or two on, while the bottom shelf provides a place for magazines and the book that you’re currently half way through. The drawer is handy for all sorts of bits and completes this great looking piece of occasional furniture.
Delivered fully assembled.
- Subtly hand-distressed shabby chic style painted furniture
- Handcrafted limed timber surfaces
- Eco-friendly reclaimed pine wood
- Dovetail joints on drawers, for extra strength and durability
- Brass effect handles
- Classic turned pilaster legs
Despite the challenging current environment, we are endevouring to maintain a high level of service to all of our customers. However, please note that until further notice:
- In the interests of our customers' and delivery persons' wellbeing, deliveries will only be made to the front of the property and delivery persons will not be able to enter your home.
- Deliveries may take a few days longer than the standard 10 working days.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us as we're always very happy to help.
Delivery is free of charge throughout mainland UK and is usually within 10 working days. When your items are ready for dispatch we'll be in touch with you to arrange a convenient delivery date and time.
If you change your mind after receiving your furniture it's not a problem - by shopping with us you have the complete peace of mind of easy, no quibble returns. Simply contact us within 14 days of delivery and we'll happily arrange collection and a full refund for you.
If you have any queries, our FAQs page may be able to assist you. Alternatively, you can contact us here and we're always happy to help.